Your use of CEIPAL website, product, and services is subject to this policy. This sets forth our policy with regard to the use of "Spam" marketing techniques in connection with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies, we shall immediately warn you, suspend or terminate your active account. Please note that, in accordance with our terms and conditions of the usage of our services, we may change this policy at any time, and its your responsibility to keep-up-to-date and comply with our policy. We have a strict zero-tolerance policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited mass Emails or unsolicited Emails of any kind in connection with the marketing or communications from you, the sender. This means that all email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented to, receiving communications from you, the sender. All active user accounts may be terminated for sending unsolicited email messages without any prior notice of warning.
All email messages sent in connection with usage of CEIPAL products and services must contain an "unsubscribe" link that allows subscribers to remove themselves from your email messages. You acknowledge and agree that you will not hide, disable, or remove or attempt to hide, disable, or remove the opt-out link from the email invitation. You will actively manage and process unsubscribe requests received by you directly within 5 days of submission, and update your email lists and address books to reflect the unsubscribe requests.
Uses of our services using your email list do not generate a number of spam complaints or bounce rates in excess of industry standards. If CEIPAL determines that your level of spam complaints or bounce rate is higher than industry standards, CEIPAL, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your use of its website, CEIPAL products and services.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs "for cause" if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity.We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroup, that are off topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms.
Restrictions to use CEIPLA products and services:
- Emails you send via CEIPAL must have a valid reply-to email managed by you.
- You can only use CEIPAL to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. If you don't have proof that each recipient on your list opted in for your emails, don't import them into CEIPAL.
- We prohibit the use of harvested mailing lists. CEIPAL will terminate accounts violating this prohibition.
- We prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists unless you are able to provide proof that individuals on the list have opted-in to receiving emails of the type you will be sending them.
- You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses.
- You must not utilize a survey to send any commercial electronic mail messages (as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) to any recipient who has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another party on whose behalf you may be commissioned. If you intend on sending commercial emails, you should familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act, which outlines requirements under United States law for sending out such emails, and any other applicable anti-spam laws.
- You must not use CEIPAL to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
If you are "spammed" by anyone regarding our products, services, website, or any other matters,
please report this activity to firstname.lastname@example.org